The Aleros offers you the privilege
of staying at the exclusive lodge themed Las Torcazas. This authentic
Andean style house, has five cozy rooms with a maximum capacity of 21
guests, where only you will hear the sound of the Chama river and the
chirping of birds typical of the area.
The Torcazas guest house is located in the Pueblo Museum Los Aleros, 30
minutes from the city of Merida. Trasandina road.
• Breakfast included
• Direc TV in all rooms.
• Bathtub in all bathrooms room
• Dinner (reservations)
• Barbecue Grill available
• Discount on entry tickets to visit Eaves, before yesterday's Venezuela
and The Mountain of Dreams.
• Family groups can have the whole house (housekeeper, kitchen, dining
room, bar, barbecue)
• Guided walks through forests and trails (reservation required)
Rooms: (5 total Total seats bed. 21)
2 quintuple rooms with one (1) double bed, one (1) bunk bed and one (1)
single bed, bathroom.
2 quadruple rooms with (1) double bed and one (1) bunk bed, bathroom.
1 triple room with (1) double bed and one (1) single bed, bathroom.
• Barbecue Grill • Fully equipped kitchen • Dining • Bar • Parking •
Optional services with additional charges:
Staff cuisine for lunch and / or dinner (book 1 day in advance).
RATES VALID UNTIL 01 SEPTEMBER 2016
Bs. 8,500 per adult per night.
Bs. 7,000 per child per night (children under 12 years).