Located just 15 minutes by car north of the city of Merida, via El
Valle-La Culata at an altitude of approximately 1800 meters (16,000 ft)
with a mean annual temperature between 10 and 15 ° C (50-62 ° F ) on the
night and 15 to 25 ° C (62-77 ° F) during the day.
It is located on a tract of land of 2 hectares (about 5 acres) and in
turn belongs to the Hacienda Quizman.
The land bordering the creek "Valencia" born in "The Lion Páramo ... all
these lands are classified as Environmental Protection Area and are part
of the "National Park Sierra the Culata.
Las Piedras, has 2 settings:
1 .- The house itself, with capacity for 9 people (plus a sofa bed).
* 3 rooms with double bed and private bath each.
* 1 bedroom with double bed.
* 1 bathroom visit.
* Courtyard with brokers (2 hammocks).
* Portable barbecue.
* Washer and dryer.
* Fully equipped kitchen.
* Hot water.
in the room.
* Ample parking lot(3-5 vehicles). Whit security door.
* Privacy (2 acres).
2 .- A study for up to 2 people (plus a sofa bed).
* A room with one bed.
* One bathroom.
* Dining room kitchen.
* Hall way in the house with 2 hammocks
* Fireplace and Portable barbecue.
* Hot water.
* In the Living Room Direct T.V. D.V.D and Boom box.
* Fridge, washing machine.
to 5 persons.
bedroom with double bed.
* 1 bedroom with bunk bed, downstairs and single upstairs
* 1 bathroom
* Kitchen dining room with fireplace
* Barbecue fixed on the terrace
Vía La Culata, Urb. Los Pinos, Zona Militar.
Situada a solo 15 minutos en automóvil al norte de la ciudad.
Pertenece a la Hacienda Quizman.PARA INFORMACIÓN llamar al 0274-511-2698
Estado Mérida, Venezuela